New Research and Interventions on ADHD with Michael Feld, MD
Dr. Michael Feld will discuss current trends and treatment protocols for children, adolescents and adults who suffer from ADHD. Dr. Feld, a national expert in ADHD, will consider the new medications on the market, as well as innovative ways for physicians to manage ADHD with short, medium, and longer acting agents. Co – morbidities, such as depression and anxiety will also be discussed. Finally, Dr. Feld will entertain case specific questions from the audience.
• Educate participants about the risks and benefits of older and newer ADHD medications.
• Teach non physicians how to help patients ask the right questions of their doctors.
• Assist participants in understanding length of action for a variety of medications.
• Discuss alternatives to medication.
• Assist participants in understanding the impact of co-morbid conditions.
About the Presenter: Michael Feld, M.D. is a Child, Adolescent and General Psychiatrist with a private practice focusing on psychopharmacology, psychotherapy and parent training in Northbrook, Illinois. He has a subspecialty in treating ADHD of all ages and consults at Misericordia North Residential Facility for developmentally disabled clients, The Bridge Youth and Family Services, and Barrington Youth Services. Dr. Feld also holds a Clinical Director position at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital. As Clinical Director, Dr. Feld speaks throughout the Chicagoland area on various Child and Adolescent Psychiatry topics for conferences, professionals and/or parents.